Happy Saturday! This probably seems a bit out of character for me, given you can typically find me eating something with sugar sprinkled on top, BUT…tomorrow Jeff and I are getting up super early and doing the Wanderlust triathlon, with my sister-in-law. Which, now that I think about it, will be a good way to work off some of the foods that I’ve been eating this week (one // two // three). Haha. What about you? What are you up to?
If you find some time for DIYs, I have a handful of suggestions for you…
1. coconut yogurt waffles from Minimalist Baker
2. DIY cork office organizer
3. DIY sideboard makeover from Uncle Bob’s
4. vanilla bean cake donuts with blueberry glaze from The Sweetest Occasion
5. sew a cafe apron in 10 minutes from a linen napkin
6. fresh blueberry whipped cream recipe for angel food cake
Hope you have a good weekend.