Yay for Friday! This is our first weekend back since our trip, and I am kind of looking forward to not doing much of anything at all. I might pop over to the studio this weekend to do some organizing before a magazine shoot we have coming up. But other than that, I have no plans, which sounds amazing to me.
What about you? What are you up to this weekend? If you have any DIY projects lined up, I have a handful of suggestions for you. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. french toast donuts with mascarpone cheese and fresh strawberry drizzle
2. DIY appliqué trim statuent jacket from Jojotastic
3. DIY cross body bag
4. color blocked sunny succulent garden DIY from I Spy DIY
5. custom cut acrylic serving tray DIY from Sugar & Cloth
6. ‘more is more’ brownies from Studio DIY
Hope you have a good weekend.
6 comments | Click here to reply
OMG – I love the bag!!!Karin
I did something similar years ago and really have to do it again! Thanks for the inspiration.
I am like, completely swooning over those french toast donuts. Holy everything. Yum!
And that denim jacket and crossbody bag are super adorable as well!
Thanks for sharing!Cortney | A Whimsy Wonderland
A Whimsy Wonderland
Of course, Joanna. Love everything you’re doing with Jojotastic!Brittni
Thanks so much for sharing my post!joanna
Thanks Michelle. Glad to hear that.Brittni
This cross body bag is so cool!Michelle