It’s CRAZY hot here in Atlanta right now, and although summer is still officially a week in counting away, the insane het that hits me like a ton of bricks every time I’ve stepped outside this week is leading me to believe that summer is definitely already here. And maybe in your city too?!
To kick off the sun season a teeny bit early, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite, drool-worthy summer recipes, guaranteed to get you excited for the next few months. I can see the tacos, popsicles, and pool parties already. What about you?
Here are 24 summer recipes to make your mouth water…
1. (above) acai bowl in a coconut with edible flowers from Designlovefest
2. salted watermelon margarita popsicles from How Sweet Eats
3. grilled tropical shrimp kabob tacos
4. grilled pineapple dessert from Chatelaine
5. peach sweet tea granita recipe (my favorite granita recipe ever!)
6. watermelon cilantro and cotija salad from Freutcake
7. homemade froyo recipe (and waffle cones)
8. grilled lemon and herb corn on the cob
9. berry pizza recipe from Ciao Florentina
11. easy watermelon and feta salad
12. cherry limeade granita recipe
13. strawberry goat cheese crostinis from Foodess
14. chicken (salad) and waffles sandwich
15. hawaiian chicken fajitas from How Sweet Eats
16. gradient unicorn ice cream cones
17. grilled fruit and veggie kabobs
18. strawberry mojito popsicles
19. steak tacos from Designlovefest
21. grapefruit vanilla thyme ice cream
22. summer pasta recipe for entertaining
23. coconut freeze pops from Sugar & Cloth
What are your favorite foods to eat during the summer months?
10 comments | Click here to reply
Such a great and Special collection. Need to check them out step by step and look what I can try. Love the idea to grill fruits. I don’t do it really often. I have some recipes with baked banana but never tried out peaches. xoxo JanineJanine
Grilled pineapple and icecream is one of my all time favourite desserts! So delicious!
Charlotte xx – Charlotte Sophia RobertsCharlotte
Drool-worthy is right!
Also, I LOVE this photography. Stunning.
xx R @ the girl in polka dotsRosie
This is literally the perfect post for me, I’ve been looking for some new recipes to try for ages!
Anika | anikamay.co.ukAnika May
Sounds yummy, Anne. I love celery and almonds in salads.Brittni
Love all your suggestions! My summer favorite: easy salad of lettuce, celery, tomatoes, almonds and either cheddar or mozzarella cheese with oil and vinegar dressing. http://anneritataylor.blogspot.comAnne Rita Taylor
Don’t those look so amazing, Corina? Love those too. Next time I’m in LA I have to try ’em.Brittni
Everything is amazing, but the coconuts in the cover are the best things i’ve ever seen!Corina Nika
Right Michelle? So many good recipes to get through this summer. Yum!Brittni
I am drooling right now!! Love the kabobs, the fajitas and those glorious tacos!Michelle