It’s CRAZY hot here in Atlanta right now, and although summer is still officially a week in counting away, the insane het that hits me like a ton of bricks every time I’ve stepped outside this week is leading me to believe that summer is definitely already here. And maybe in your city too?!
To kick off the sun season a teeny bit early, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite, drool-worthy summer recipes, guaranteed to get you excited for the next few months. I can see the tacos, popsicles, and pool parties already. What about you?
Here are 24 summer recipes to make your mouth water…
1. (above) acai bowl in a coconut with edible flowers from Designlovefest
2. salted watermelon margarita popsicles from How Sweet Eats
4. grilled pineapple dessert from Chatelaine
5. peach sweet tea granita recipe (my favorite granita recipe ever!)
6. watermelon cilantro and cotija salad from Freutcake
7. homemade froyo recipe (and waffle cones)
9. berry pizza recipe from Ciao Florentina
13. strawberry goat cheese crostinis from Foodess
15. hawaiian chicken fajitas from How Sweet Eats
19. steak tacos from Designlovefest
23. coconut freeze pops from Sugar & Cloth
What are your favorite foods to eat during the summer months?