This weekend, Jeff and I are exploring London (and doing A LOT of shopping). The weather has been so nice so far that I (surprisingly) haven’t even needed an umbrella yet (though when I do, I’m all about #5 from this list). Last time we were here, it rained almost the whole time.
What are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans? I wanted to pop in to share some DIYs to try, in case you have some free time and want a project to keep busy. Click through for all 6 DIY ideas…
1. DIY earrings from The Lovely Drawer
2. DIY wood sofa from The Merrythought
3. how to embroider any design onto clothing – by hand
4. DIY wrap bead choker from Delia Creates
5. DIY abstract print umbrella by Sugar and Cloth
6. DIY gold dipped marble ring cones from The Wholesome Handbook
P.S. If you want to follow along, I’m sharing our trip on Instagram while we’re away and have been sharing a bunch of stuff on IG stories as well. 🙂
Hope you have a happy weekend.