Switching things up today and sharing my fave DIYs for the week a day early, because tomorrow I have a brand new DIY to share. Along with some cocktail recipes for the long weekend.
So here are 6 DIYs you should totally try…
1. DIY Palm Frond Balloons (!!!) from Studio DIY
2. DIY Colorful Side Table from Hello Lidy
3. DIY Front Row Braid Tutorial from Barefoot Blonde
4. DIY Succulent Bouquet on a Budget
5. Ombre Grapefruit Tangerine Popsicles Recipe
6. DIY Hanging Planter from Home Depot blog
What kinds of DIYs have you been experimenting with lately? I’d love to hear about it.
7 comments | Click here to reply
Love that side braid! Perfect way to stay and look cool on hot summer days.Silvana
Definitely good inspiration, if nothing else Juju. Agreed.Brittni
I love the side table. Not sure if I am skillful enough to make it that good, but great inspiration!
Juju SprinklesJuju Sprinkles
Yep, the braid! And yay to popsicles for the weekend. 🙂Brittni
I love that side braid! And healthy popsicles! 🙂Ashley
Doesn’t it, Paige? Love that braid too.Brittni
That braided look is so pretty!