This weekend, Jeff and I are heading to Lumpkin to check out Providence Canyon for the first time. And I can’t wait…people call it the little Grand Canyon and I really, REALLY want to visit the Grand Canyon. So, this seems like a good compromise for now.
What are you up to this weekend? Any DIY projects? If so, I have a few suggestions for you. And #2 is at the top of my list when I get back from our little weekend trip. Which one is your fave? Click through for all 6 DIYs to try…
1. DIY mini beaded rings from Fall for DIY
2. how to dye leather shoes like a pro
3. how to turn any bag into a camera bag
4. DIY confetti hair from Oh Happy Day
5. faux brass headboard DIY from Sugar & Cloth
6. DIY bridal bouquet
P.S. If you need a pick me up for your Saturday, watch this Miley Cyrus and Jimmy Fallon subway video. It legit made me smile from ear to ear.
Hope you have a happy weekend.