This weekend I’m in Texas with a bunch of blog buddies, just hanging out. But I’m still creeping in a couple of DIY projects while I’m there – at least in the flower department. Follow my stories for behind the scenes from the weekend.
And if you’re hoping to delve into your own projects this weekend, flower-related or not, I have you covered. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend.
1. who to press flowers (3 ways) from The House that Lars Built
2. hanging balloon installation DIY from Oh Happy Day
3. how to turn an old dress into a shirt (in 30 minutes)
4. s’mores in a cup – s’more parfaits recipe
5. DIY potting station from I Spy DIY
6. a DIY ombre wall from Studio DIY
Hope you have a happy weekend.
7 comments | Click here to reply
Thanks Pink Pineapple and Michelle.Brittni
I love that ombre wall, especially with those colours! Great picks as always!Michelle
Great post thanks for sharingthe pink pineapple
The pink Pineapple
I love that one too, Courtney. Such a cool idea!Brittni
That balloon insulation looks really cool, I’ve never seen anything like that before. I might have to try to make that if it’s not to hard to make.Courtney Hardy
Agreed Alexis. The ombre wall is a fun project from Studio DIY.Brittni
I love the ombre wall idea! Great photos!