Tomorrow, Jeff and I are heading to Harbour Island with our buds Ash and Jared (Sugar & Cloth) for a week-long vacation.
Before I head out though, I have some weekend DIYs to try. And I am full-blown obsessed with project #3 and 6! Click through for all 6 project ideas. And in case you’re curious… I’ll still be posting while I’m away. Follow along on IG for the pool floats and day drinking.
1. geometric cutting boards DIY
2. do it yourself headboard idea
3. DIY dresser makeover from Ikea
4. pineapple coconut rum popsicles from Sugar & Charm
5. messy chignon hair tutorial + copper DIY hair accessory
6. string planter DIY from The Lovely Drawer
Hope you have a happy weekend!
7 comments | Click here to reply
Oooh I love the look of these geometric cutting boards, can’t wait to give it a go! Thanks for the tip off.
Holly from The Art of Being Holly xHolly
These look really fun! The string planter I might do.Courtney Hardy
The string planters are so cute!Aleeha
Thanks girl. Happy weekend!Brittni
I love ideasThe pink pineapple
The Pink Pineapple
Aren’t those awesome Michelle?! I’m obsessed.Brittni
The string planters are absolutely cute! Thanks for the tips!Michelle