Now that I’m back from my trip and caught up with work, I feel like I almost don’t know what to do with myself. Do you ever feel kind of depressed when you get back from a really fun trip?! Like you just don’t want to get back to ‘real life’?
So, I think this weekend will be more of a recharge than anything else, as strange as that seems after just getting back from vacation. And maybe some Netflix to round things out. Real exciting stuff planned for me this weekend, folks. 🙂
But enough about that…If you have some extra time for DIYs over the next couple of days, I have some suggestions for you. As always. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. hand lettered DIY clutch
2. how to dye leather shoes (and beyond) like a pro
3. a fall fig crostini recipe
4. DIY graphic tees from Almost Makes Perfect
5. printable DIY pen pot covers from Fall for DIY
6. ombre hanging ice chest DIY (Ikea hack)
Hope you have a happy weekend!