This week was a big one for me behind the scenes, with a (holiday) video shoot and a bunch of other projects. But I’m so full steam ahead of holiday stuff that I’ve already started taking out some of our Christmas decorations. Anyone else? Or just me?
Either way, I’m getting ready for the weekend with a handful of DIYs to try! Click through for links to all 6 projects.
1. DIY pom pom earrings from Honestly WTF
2. DIY statement tassels (made of wood and leather)
3. DIY tree slab side table from Emily Henderson
4.faux stone trivets project from Etsy Studio
5. DIY earring stand from The Merrythought
6. tree side table DIY from Martha Stewart
P.S. I’ve had that jewelry stand on my list of projects to tackle for weeks, but I keep forgetting. Maybe this will be the weekend I finally get to it!
Hope you have a happy weekend.