Getting ready for the weekend with a handful of DIYs to try. Other than some work stuff, I don’t have much planned for the next couple of days. Though, I’ve been thinking about doing some mini makeovers in our apartment to spruce up a couple of rooms that I am constantly changing (mainly our bedroom and dining area). What are you up to? Any plans?
Click through for links to all 6 weekend project ideas.
1. DIY bookshelf from The Merrythought
2. Matisse inspired backdrop from Oh Happy Day
3. hand painted DIY floor tiles
4. unique DIY blanket
5. DIY zig zag coat rack from Almost Makes Perfect
6. paper lipstick Valentines from The House that Lars Built
Hope you have a happy weekend!