I just got back from Miami last night after a girls trip. More on IG. So I imagine I’ll be playing catch up on work stuff and convincing myself that it will still be a good weekend despite the fact that I’m no longer floating in a pool with a cocktail in hand. Oh, it’s such a hard life over here. Haha.
Enough about me though, if you’re planning on working on any DIYs this weekend, I have you covered. Here are 6 DIYs to try…
1. giant DIY mood board organizer
2. DIY splatter napkin rings from A Beautiful Mess
3. grid notebook DIY and printable from Homey Oh My
4. fringed linen napkins DIY from Purl Soho
5. Halloween candy bark (two ways)
6. no-carve watercolor pumpkins