Maybe it’s the colder weather, or perhaps I just really like waffles, but lately, I’ve been day dreaming of big, butter (and syrup) breakfasts every morning. Specifically, those of the waffle variety.
But since I’m nearly always running out the door trying to get into the studio on time, I rounded up some of the craziest (and best looking) waffle recipes I could find instead of actually making some for myself.
Don’t get me wrong…I will TOTALLY be making these guys, but it might have to wait until the weekend rolls around again. If you have the time to get on this early though, there’s no better way to kick off the week.
1. coconut yogurt waffles (vegan gf) from Minimalist Baker
3. churro waffles (!!!) from Half Baked Harvest
4. matcha mochi waffle sundaes from The Little Epicurean
5. lemon poppy seed waffles with blueberry cashew cream from The Green Life
7. melt-in-your-mouth waffles from Layers of Happiness
9. bacon and cheddar waffles from The House That Lars Built
10. a 10 minute mini waffle cakes from Sugar & Cloth
12. stuffed nutella waffles from Pinch of Yum
So…which waffle recipe is your fave? Thinks you’ll give one of these recipes a try?