Another Friday, another weekend DIYs to try! Favorite day of the week. My plans the next couple of days are mainly work related. I’m really trying to get ahead on things before heading to the Caribbean in a week and a half (not counting down the days or anything).
What are your plans this weekend?! If you have some time for DIYs, I have some suggestions for you. Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. hanging clay planter DIY from Curbly
2. pink pearl eraser back to school piñata from Handmade Charlotte
3. DIY placemat bag from The Lovely Drawer
4. painted wooden vases DIY from Damask Love
5. DIY summer shift dress (from a tablecloth)
6. iced sugar cookie cut outs (recipe)
Hope you have a happy weekend.