I’ve been in Orlando pretty much all week for work. And later today, Jeff and are headed to Jacksonville to visit family before heading back to ATL. What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun?
As usual, I’ve rounded up my favorite weekend projects to try, in case you have some extra time on your hands. And all I have to say about this round of DIYs, is that wall weaving! All the heart eyes over here for that one! Click through for all 6 DIYs to try this weekend.
1. latch hook wall hanging idea from Honestly WTF
2. wooden sofa DIY from Fall for DIY
3. make your own side stripe pants
4. makeover a purse with a little paint from Oh Happy Day
5. crochet your next clutch from Mollie Makes
6. how to make a faux fur pillow
Hope you have a happy weekend!