This weekend feels a little thrown off with the July Fourth holiday in the middle of the week. But hey – it’s Friday! Who can complain.
I’m excited to take a couple days off and do a whole lot of nothing. Well, I say that, but the reality is I have a bunch of deadlines coming up, so I imagine I’ll be working through at least some of this weekend. But it’s all fun stuff – projects that I’m really excited to share soon!
And speaking of projects, I’ve rounded up a handful of my favorites for your weekend if you’re on the hunt for DIYs to try. I am pretty obsessed with that basket backpack project (number 4 on the list)! What about you?
1. DIY sewn leather pouches (for makeup, travel, etc)
2. graphic tees DIY from Almost Makes Perfect
3. modern bathroom organizer DIY
4. how to make a basket backpack from Delia Creates
5. DIY embroidered pocket plants from Ctrl Curate
6. woven leather basket DIY from Hello Glow
Hope you have a happy weekend.
3 comments | Click here to reply
I love these ideasThe Pink Pineapple
Love that basket, so cool!Michelle
The pocket plants sound so good!Courtney Hardy