This week was a fun one, with the P&S studio announcement and some behind the scenes Halloween costumes we’ve been working on. Stay tuned for the first one next week.
And this weekend, Jeff and I are hosting a game night (which I’m pumped about because I love games – maybe even a little too much). There will be lots of this happening, I’m sure. But before I go back to costume land for the day, I have some weekend DIYs for you to try…
1. s’more cookies from Hot for Food
2. DIY office organizers
3. key pouch DIY from For the Makers
4. candied orange peels from Maria Lunarillos
5. Halloween treat bags DIY
6. boho braided half up do from Divine Caroline
7. DIY hanging clay air plant holders from Squirrelly Minds
Hope you have a great weekend.