I don’t do much for all of those crazy food holidays anymore. BUT today is National Donut Day, so if you’re looking to celebrate with a donut recipe / project, I have a whole bunch right here: DIY donut ideas.
And if donuts aren’t you’re thing, no worries. I rounded up a bunch of donut-free projects to try for the weekend too. Click through for all 7 weekend project ideas.
1. DIY ways to makeover your shoes (colorfully)
2. DIY ball pull boxes from Fall for DIY
3. color blocked mirror DIY
4. color blocked storage lockers DIY from Sugar & Cloth
5. unique DIY planter idea
6. how to dye almost anything
7. french braid half crown from A Beautiful Mess