This morning, I’m starting on a few fall projects and a couple of Halloween DIYs, to share in the coming weeks. How is it already time to start thinking about Halloween?! This year is flying by.
But before I grab my scissors and get to work, I have 7 DIYs for you to try this weekend…
1. make these DIY faux granite rings from Fall for DIY
2. the best blueberry popsicles recipe (it involves colorful stripes)
3. an awesome emoji balloon DIY from Studio DIY
4. how to create a messy fishtail braid from Once Wed
5. DIY shredded distressed denim from I Spy DIY
6. make a DIY bar necklace from The Lovely Drawer
Hope you have a great weekend!