Yesterday, I spent the day cleaning, rearranging, and vacuuming up a substantial amount of dog hair (Luna sheds so much during the summer) because today we have a magazine shoot at the house. Excited to share more on that soon. But I’ll do some behind the scenes today on Snapchat, if you’re interested.
And then once that wraps up, I’m heading back into the studio to photograph some food related projects for the coming weeks. So, it’s kind of a busy day. BUT hey, it’s Friday, so it’s all good because it’s DIY roundup day and I’m never too busy for DIYs (especially when it involves nacho recipes and DIY fruit bowls).
Here are 6 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. DIY grape cluster pillow from SC Johnson
2. how to make natural lip balm with just two ingredients
3. DIY pom pom tassel pool bag from Sugar & Cloth
4. how to make a modern quilted pillow from See Kate Sew
5. DIY fruit bowls from Proper
6. baked chicken nachos (yes please) from designlovefest
7. DIY workspace tables
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun?