I had planned to take a few days off for a mini vacation with Jeff before baby arrives in a handful of weeks. But it didn’t end up panning out, so I’ll just be at home working on house projects…as usual. Haha. No complaints here though – I still have so much to get done.
Anyway, if you have some time for a DIY or two this weekend, I have a handful of favorites that will help you pass the time. That wood planter project and the wide legs pants are definitely at the top of my must-try list right now. Which ones are you faves?
1. DIY wooden plant stand idea from The Merrythought
2. one of my fave 5 minute hair hack
3. DIY cardboard vases from The House that Lars Built
4. macrame tote bag DIY from Fall for DIY
5. an upcycled furniture idea from Fall for DIY
6. DIY statement earrings – made of leather
7. shirred wide leg pants from A Pair and a Spare
Hope you have a happy weekend.