It’s been pretty rainy and stormy here the last couple of days. Which, in my mind, is the perfect weather for doing DIYs – watching the rain from the window and just kind of unwinding with a project or two.
So, I thought I would roundup some extra projects this week, in case you’re staying in, like me. Here are 8 DIYs to try this weekend…
2. dotted denim skirt DIY from I Spy DIY
3. paper wall art DIY from Sugar & Cloth
5. tree slab side table DIY from Emily Henderson
7. checkered shibori tablecloth DIY from Tuts+
8. how to make triangular jump rings from Fall for DIY
Hope you have a great weekend.