It’s been pretty rainy and stormy here the last couple of days. Which, in my mind, is the perfect weather for doing DIYs – watching the rain from the window and just kind of unwinding with a project or two.
So, I thought I would roundup some extra projects this week, in case you’re staying in, like me. Here are 8 DIYs to try this weekend…
1. mini donut chocolate candy DIY
2. dotted denim skirt DIY from I Spy DIY
3. paper wall art DIY from Sugar & Cloth
4. easy throw cushions DIY from A Pair and a Spare
5. tree slab side table DIY from Emily Henderson
6. DIY stamp carving / stamped tote project
7. checkered shibori tablecloth DIY from Tuts+
8. how to make triangular jump rings from Fall for DIY
Hope you have a great weekend.
4 comments | Click here to reply
#3 is sooooo cool and so easy!!! It’s brilliant. www.handmadebykelly.comkelly
I so want to try the mini donut chocolate candy! Looks like a fun one. Have a lovely weekend! Oh and I chose a few Instagram favorites for a blog post today and you are one of them! Just in case you want to check that out, always love your photos 🙂Maru
I am way too lazy to try any of these this weekend, but, you know, good for you.Laura
The Accidental Mama
I love DIY! I need to get my DIY on for sure this weekend. Love love #5!