Happy Friday! This weekend I am super busy because (surprise) we’re moving! Actually, the movers are already here and loading up the truck – we’re officially moving into our new place TODAY! I’ll share all the details soon, but for now, I’m just super excited to be getting into a new place…with more space to spread out (and a whole lot of rooms to decorate). I’ll try to share some behind the scenes stuff today on stories, if you want to follow along.
So, with all of this going on over the weekend, I probably won’t be getting around to any DIY projects this weekend (unless you count unpacking boxes). BUT I rounded up a handful of my faves for you anyway, just in case you’re in the mood for a do-it-yourself project or two. Click through for 8 DIYs you should totally try this weekend!
1. DIY hand painted indigo bowls from Alice and Lois
2. kumquats centerpiece from Jojotastic
3. faux map drawer dresser from I Spy DIY
4. DIY magnetic display rail from The Merrythought
5. how to make a weaving loom
6. large crystal planter from Jojotastic
7. geometric acrylic earring DIY from A Beautiful Mess
8. how to dye almost anything
Hope you have a happy weekend.