I haven’t had much time for creating this week, but if I can carve out a few hours, I am hoping to get into some Valentine’s Day crafts. What about you?
Here’s a list of V-Day DIYs to try over the weekend, if you’re feeling up to it…
1. wall of paper hearts DIY from How About Orange
2. glittery heart patches from Lauren for Say Yes to Hoboken
3. my (stamped) clay heart from Paper & Stitch
5. tissue paper wall heart from Everything Fab
6. love-struck place cards DIY from Fellow Fellow
7. painted windows from A Beautiful Mess
8. Valentine cupcake toppers tutorial from Katrien for Paper & Stitch
9. heart stamp cups from Oh Happy Day
P.S. I also write for Curbly. Here are my posts from the week…
- Before and After: Bedside Table Makeover
- Roundup: 11 DIY Home Office Decor Accessories and Projects
- Roundup: 17 DIY Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas
Have a great weekend! Catch you Monday.