I have a million things to do today because (surprise!) Jeff and Luna and I are moving into a place back here in Jacksonville. Weeks ago I mentioned, we were moving but I didn’t want to tell where just yet. And I am glad I held my tongue because the plan has changed since then my friends…We were headed to San Francisco and I had already started telling people that we were moving there (including my dad and grandparents who live in Cali), but long story short, it didn’t work out. And we’ve decided to move back to Florida for a while.
So, when our stuff finally gets here from Seattle (we have clothes, our computers, and some of my craft supplies with us from our visit but that’s pretty much it), I’ll take some photos. And speaking of photos, I have Part III of the popular series, Click. Click. Photography Tips (over 2,000 tweets on the past two posts from series alone – thanks for tweeting!) for you…
1. (above) photography tips for beginners from Stars for Streetlights
2. how to make a homemade photo filter from A Beautiful Mess
3. tips for taking photos for blogs by Sarahdipity Photos for Create Like Crazy
4. how to look good in photos from Nicole’s Classes
5. tips for developing film from Besotted. yep, film
6. product photography: window light or shade? from Nicole’s Classes
7. how to take candid shots by Mike Bullock for Camille Styles
8. taking better photos by Helena Mueller for Breanna Rose
Have your own photography tips (or links) to share?
Leave “˜em in the comments below and Ill check “˜em out.
Hope you have a great weekend!