I’m always on the hunt for really cool DIY home projects – whether it’s DIY furniture or large home accessories (like lighting, mirrors, etc). So, I rounded up a handful of my faves for the weekend, in case you wanna tackle something a bit more involved than organizing your junk drawer in five minutes flat. Although, I totally need to hit up my junk drawers again for some organization. Haha.
1. This modern DIY storage cabinet from The Merrythought is super cute.
2. Okay, this DIY waterfall bench on A Beautiful Mess is one of the best DIY furniture projects I’ve seen lately!
3. If you ever wanted to build a DIY desk (that doesn’t involve hairpin legs), this tutorial is for you: how to build a minimal modern desk.
4. My bud Ashley from Sugar and Cloth made a basket pendant light for her newly renovated breakfast nook. And I literally almost bought that same basket last time I was at At Home. No wonder why we’re friends.
5. These cute little stools / mini tables from Lily Ardor make great plant stands.
6. This Ikea hack on Hunker is SO good (and easy too).
Hope you have a happy weekend!