This weekend I don’t have any plans, which I’m pretty happy about actually. So maybe I’ll get a DIY or two done, just for fun. Or maybe I’ll sit around in my pajamas eating watermelon and feta cheese. TBD on that one, I guess.
Either way, I do have a handful of DIYs to try this weekend, if you’re looking for something to do. I have my eye on those homemade pop tarts (#5). What about you?
2. Put together these tiny spring bouquets for Mother’s Day on Paper & Stitch
3. Get colorful the DIY way for Cinco de Mayo on Paper & Stitch
4. Create these awesome cement dominoes for the weekend on Lovely Indeed
5. Bake homemade pop tarts on Lark and Linen
6. Dress up a plain pillow on The Lovely Drawer
7. And make the best Cinco de Mayo piÃ±ata ever (a taco) on Studio DIY
P.S. Jeff and I just booked a trip to St Thomas / St John for my birthday later this month. Yay! We’ve been to one of the islands before, but if you have any suggestions for places we should visit (restaurants, excursions, beaches, etc), let me know. Would love to hear your suggestions.
Hope you have a great weekend!