When I get around to painting the studio, I imagine the bulk of it will be white (floors, ceiling, most walls). BUT I also plan to add pops of color in various places just to change it up and add some personality. Kind of like what I did with my workspace makeover from earlier in the year.
To get some inspiration, I’ve rounded up a handful of my favorites that you might just faint over. Okay, okay. It’s possible that I could be exaggerating just a tiny bit. But trust me, these paint options are good! Are they ‘pass out’ good? Maybe. Let’s see…
1. (above) That pink mixed with a striped ceiling. So good! via SF Girl by Bay
2. A painted half wall with a geometric end cap.
3. Pink walls and fuchsia couch. via Joanna Henderson
5. Seriously considering mint kitchen cabinets like these. Yay or nay? via My Scandinavian Home
6. Geo painted stripes. via The Glitter Guide
8. Blue desk drawers. via Boligliv
Which option is your favorite? I’m curious to know if you have any particular picks that you’d like to see in the new studio?