Straw hats are my weakness this summer, especially with one beach trip down (Caribbean) and one still on the way. Jeff and I leave in a couple of days for a weeklong trip to the Bahamas with friends.
So, I rounded up a whole bunch of my favorite summer straw hats on the blog today – in every price range.
The feature image is a hat from Goodwin that I’m v into.
1. Samuji boater hat from Bona Drag (my absolute fave)
2. Samuji straw ruffle hat from Bona Drag (same as the DIY flower hat)
3. c’est la vie floppy straw hat from Nordstrom $28
4. big pom pom hat from Bando $22
5. packable Helen Kaminski visor from Nordstrom
6. zigzag woven straw hat from Nordstrom $49
7. Nannacay pom pom hat from Need Supply $76
8. columbia hat from Need Supply (only $14.99)
9. denim visor from Nordstrom
10. Rag & Bone wide brim hat from Nordstrom
11. two tone panama hat from Nordstrom
12. super wide panama hat from Bona Drag
P.S. Since a bunch of these hats are from Nordstrom, I wanted to mention that Nordstrom is kicking off their early access anniversary sale tomorrow (July 13-20) – sign up here for early access to the sale or wait until the sale is open to the public from July 21 – August 6th.
P.P.S. Once you have a hat in hand, if you really want to get fancy, you could go the flower route and try my DIY flower hat tutorial.
Are you working the straw hat trend this summer? Which one is your fave from the list?