There are only a couple days left before 2016! And I wanted to share some New Year’s Eve DIYs to try before it’s too late.
So, grab your sparklers and the glitter. Here are 14 NYE DIYs to try…
2. DIY hair and makeup tutorials for NYE (and another photo booth backdrop that will only take a few minutes to set up)
4. New Year’s Eve star crown DIY from The House That Lars Built
5. DIY clock balloons for NYE from Studio DIY
6. DIY pipe cleaner crowns for NYE from Brit + Co
7. New Year’s Eve cocktails and DIY drink toppers from Sugar & Cloth
9. DIY disco ball piñata from Studio DIY
10. Champagne tasting party DIYs from Let’s Mingle
12. DIY gold fringe party hats from Almost Makes Perfect
13. Festive holiday drink stirrers DIY from Oh Happy Day
14. Gilded glasses DIY from Sugar & Cloth
P.S. I hope you’ve been having a super happy holiday break so far. I’ve been binging on Hulu shows (watched all 4 seasons of The Mindy Project) and overly ‘fur parenting’ Luna because she had to have surgery over the break. She is doing well though! And looks pretty damn cute in the t-shirts that keep her from scratching her stitches. She’s such a trooper.
Anyway, I’ll also be back tomorrow to share photos from my trip to Key West (finally!). So be sure to check back if you need some vacation inspiration.