With this month’s #psfoodcrush Instagram contest a little more than halfway over, I thought this would be a good time to share what my current food crushes are. Hint: It’s a little bit of everything, from awesome herb fries and punchy pizzas to crazy cakes and insane milkshakes.
Here are 31 foods that I totally have a crush on right now…
1. (above) homemade snickers bar from How Sweet Eats
3. nacho pie from Recipe in Eats
5. double chocolate brownie recipe from Eat Well 101
7. s’more marshmallows from Broma Bakery
8. salted chocolate chip cookies from Foodie Crush
9. tater tot chicken pot pie from My Name is Yeh
10. eggplant pizza from Eat Good 4 Life
12. coffee brioche donuts from Dust Jacket Attic
14. Indonesian fried rice from Design Sponge
16. vegetarian cheeseburger pizza from A Beautiful Mess // Psst…Did you know I was a vegetarian way back when? Only lasted five years, but I gave it a good go.
19. ice cream sandwich cake from A Subtle Revelry
21. A fresh take on chicken and waffles…chicken salad waffle sandwiches!
23. sweet potato breakfast bake from Refinery 29
28. baked apple pie fries and salted caramel dipping sauce from Recipe in Eats
29. churro milkshakes with dulce de leche from Half Baked Harvest
30. oven fried Korean chicken tacos from Cooking and Beer
Want to join in on the food crush fun? Be sure to add #psfoodcrush and @brittnimehlhoff to your beautiful food photos on Instagram (that were taken by you) to share your faves and be entered to win a $250 Target gift card! Enter as many times as you’d like between now and end of day April 30th for your chance to win. More details here.