This weekend, I’m headed to a music festival in town, so I probably won’t be doing much on DIYing. But I’ve rounded up some of my favorites from the week, just in case you have some time for a project or two.
Here are 6 DIYs you should totally try this weekend…
1. DIY PVC and Gold Foil Planter from Sugar & Cloth
2. Dutch Stroopwafel Ice Cream Sandwiches (yum!)
4. Dip Dyed Napkins DIY that I did for Momtastic
5. DIY Sprinkle Nails from Studio DIY
6. Two Ingredient Lip Balm Recipe (Mother’s Day gift idea anyone?)
If you want to follow my weekend adventures, you can follow along on Instagram.
And if you’re looking for last minute DIY gift ideas for Mom, I rounded up a whole bunch for ya (21 projects, to be exact), right here.
Hope you have a great weekend.