I’m running around this weekend trying to get some things in order for a makeover I’m finishing up next week. And I might pop back into the studio to work on a DIY project that I’ve been meaning to finish up as well. We’ll see how motivated I’m feeling tomorrow.
What are your plans for the weekend? Anything DIY related? If so, I have a handful of projects for you. Here are 6 DIYs you should totally try this weekend…
1. how to make DIY printables with your phone (plus 3 free downloads)
2. DIY beaded fruit earrings from The House that Lars Built
3. DIY macrame rope bag from A Pair & A Spare
4. how to color plaster + DIY mini planters
5. DIY hat rack from A Pair & A Spare
6. DIY camera strap from Etsy Studio
Hope you have a happy weekend.