Just got back from Austin and Houston a couple of days ago and I have been catching up on work stuff. This weekend, Jeff and I are going to get our Christmas tree (yay!) and getting started on some holiday decorations for the apartment, etc. What are you up to? Do you already have a tree? Are you all decorated already?!
If you have time for any DIYs, I have a handful of suggestions for you! Click through for all 6 weekend DIYs to try!
1. unique holiday wreath idea (DIY and asymmetrical)
2. how to lay herringbone parquet flooring from Fall for DIY
3. how to make a beautiful bridal bouquet
4. DIY shoe makeover (painters editions)
5. DIY leather motel keychain from Cupcakes and Cashmere
6. DIY fabric bikes from Brit + Co
Hope you have a happy weekend!