It was a short week, but somehow it went by kind of slow. And there was even a snow day in there, so I don’t know what kind of strange time warp is happening this week. But yay Friday! As per the usual, here are my weekend DIYs to try.
1. graphic dresser DIY from Domino
2. dip dyed watercolor stationery idea
3. laundry bag DIY
4. extra long shower curtain DIY from Honestly WTF
5. DIY silk hair bow from The House that Lars Built
6. DIY plant brass mobile from Ruffled
Hope you have a happy weekend.
6 comments | Click here to reply
Absolutely love them!!Harry Rosen
Great ideas I’ll try the for optionThe pink pineapple
The dip dyed stationery is pretty! I always have watercolors on hand, so this is something I can readily try. Thanks for the inspiration!Priscilla Bettis
this is such a cute idea!! I’m looking for new ways to do more DIY over the weekend and the dip dye stationary is such a smart thing to do! Thanks!alisha
These are really good ideas. Have a great weekend.Courtney Hardy
The brass mobile looks like an art piece, so cool!Michelle