This week, I took a quick trip to Palm Springs and I’m on my way back home today, just in time for the weekend. I love getting back home on Fridays because then I still have the whole weekend to relax and get used to the time change again, etc.
Got any weekend plans over the next couple of days? If you have any time set aside for DIYs and weekend projects, I have a handful of suggestions for you, as usual. Click through for links to all six of this week’s faves.
1. DIY gold leaf thumbtacks (geo addition)
2. denim woven jacket project from Etsy
3. brass circle barrette DIY from The Merrythought
4. how to make leather picture frames
5. DIY half apron (for cooking and crafting)
6. velvet applique pillows DIY from Coco Kelley
Hope you have a happy weekend.