Greetings from New Mexico! Well, technically, I’m on a plane rn, headed to El Paso, but then we’re driving straight to New Mexico. And I’m so pumped to spend the weekend celebrating with our dear friends, Ashley and Jared, for their wedding. Follow my NM adventures on Instagram.
Anyway, that’s what I’m up to for the next few days. What about you? If you have time for some DIYs, I’ve got you covered. Here we go…
1. Speckled clay pottery DIY from Passion Shake
2. How to color plaster (and DIY mini planters)
3. DIY weaving hack (no special skills or tools required)
4. DIY leather luggage rack from Almost Makes Perfect
5. DIY leather catchall from Coco Kelley
6. DIY embroidered art from Design Sponge
P.S. If you’re in Austin or headed to SXSW this year, you should look into attending Create and Cultivate’s pop up event in Austin on March 12th. I’ll be speaking, alongside a handful of really amazing ladies (full speaker list here) and would love to see you there.
Hope you have a happy weekend!