There’s less than a week left until Christmas, so this weekend is as good a time as any to finish up any last minute holiday DIYs before family starts coming into town. Right?
Here are a handful of my favorites right now to get you started…
1. typographic gift toppers from me (for Curbly)
2. woven stocking DIY from Rachel for A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY ways to wrap gifts from Natalie for designlovefest
4. merry and bright wall art DIY (an oldie but goodie)
5. giant color blocked DIY wall ornaments (these are one of my faves right now)
6. last minute holiday ornaments project (done in under an hour)
Hope you have a great weekend! I’ll be popping in on Monday with another holiday DIY, so be sure to check back for that. It’s food related and yummy.
8 comments | Click here to reply
Loved all your DIY’s! So creative and unique! Well done!Rachel
“Merry & Bright” wall art is definitely my favourite!Wita | Design is Yay
Love the simple and cute ornaments!Pauline
Your “Merry & Bright” DIY is one of my ALL TIME faves! I also love those stockings!! Happy Weekend, B!Kelly @ Studio DIY
I love the typographic gift toppers (perfect since I have’t started wrapping yet) and the merry and bright wall art!Jaclyn
That stocking DIY is top notch, Sarah. I have to agree! Hope you have a great weekend as well. 🙂Brittni
Love the colorblock ornaments and the stocking DIY! Have a wonderful weekend!