Writing to you from California this morning! Flew out here yesterday with Jeff and Hayes to see family and also sneak away for a few days to Seattle. Follow along on my stories. BUT for now, I wanted to pop in and share some weekend DIYs to try because it’s one of my fave things to search for and round up for you. Please let me know if you want me to continue doing these.
They don’t often get many comments, but when I ask what your fave posts are in surveys and on IG, the majority of people say this is one their favorite post types. So let me know in the comments below if you like these roundups.
ANYWAY, let’s get down to the DIYs because that’s what we’re all here for. Here are 6 weekend DIY ideas that I think you’d really enjoy making…
1. Make these amazing mirrored side tables on A Beautiful Mess, inspired by Leanne Ford’s coffee table. Admittedly, I saw the very same inspo photo on IG and was planning to make a similar DIY coffee table to Leanne’s, BUT after seeing this ABM side table project I’ve given up. This one is as good as it gets.
2. Next up are the half circle DIY wood shelves I made for Hayes’ room before he was born. They’ve been hanging in his neutral nursery for a year now and have held up SO well. They honestly look the same as they did the day they were made, the only difference is how I’ve changed up the styling of his toys sitting on those shelves.
3. This modern back to school project is something that you can use without or without kiddos. It’s a chalkboard wall organizer.
4. Every year when fall rolls around, I start thinking about this pom pom DIY ottoman. It’s a cozy spot to sit or kick your feet up…and could also be used for a kids room if the pom poms are bit to opinionated for your living room. Haha.
5. These 10 minutes yarn bowls are seriously one of my favorite quick and easy projects. They’re perfect for fall and much easier to make than you might think.
6. Last but not least is this DIY weaving loom. It’s super budget friendly and HUGE. What’s not to love. There’s also a tutorial for a smaller loom on that post if the big one is too much.
Hope you have a happy weekend.