You know those weekends where you just want to be at home and don’t really want to do anything, but also kind of want to keep yourself occupied? Those are the weekends for DIY projects like these!
There are a few ideas this week that you can take your time on and just kind of aimlessly work on while catching up on Netflix. And then there’s a couple that will take a bit more time (and brain power). So there’s something for everyone! Plus, I rounded up 5 inspiring podcast episodes to listen to while you’re working. Click through to see what I listened to this week and get all the links for this weekend’s DIYs.
6 Weekend DIYs to try…
1. unique DIY necklace idea
2. hidden crystal candle DIY from Jojotastic
3. make a wardrobe with kitchen cabinets from A Pair and a Spare
4. how to organize your kids art from Oh Joy
5. DIY shelving unit Ikea hack from Hunker
6. how to make a poncho wrap scarf
Creative podcast episodes to listen to this weekend that I loved…
1. Fashion designer, Elizabeth Suzann Pope of the slow fashion clothing line Elizabeth Suzann, shares how to scale your creative business with on Raw Milk. Loved this one – just listened to it yesterday.
5. And last but not least, if you follow Casey Neistat (You Tube) and Candice Pool (of Billy!), they just started doing regular episodes again on their podcast Couples Therapy. And if you’re not familiar with it, they don’t talk about creative stuff all that much. BUT they’re both super creative people and it’s always interesting to hear how they tackle things in their relationship.
Hope you like the inclusion of podcasts this week…I like having something to listen to when I’m making things and thought you might too.
Hope you have a happy weekend.