Getting ready for the weekend, before heading out to Houston for a few days early next week. I love going on trips right after the weekend is over. It’s like a new adventure to start the week.
Anyway, this weekend is Mother’s Day! So I’ve included a couple of gifts ideas for mom on this list of weekend DIYs to try and the rest are for anyone and everything! Click through for all 6 of my DIY picks.
1. a muted entryway table makeover
2. DIY canvas wall pockets from A Pair and a Spare
3. DIY circle pillows for the win
4. pink leather valet try from Martha Stewart (great for Mother’s Day)
5. long sleeve DIY wrap top from A Pair and a Spare
6. DIY wood and leather door hooks from Fall for DIY
P.S. Mother’s Day is this weekend. So if you need a quick (but good) DIY gift idea for mom, check out this list of 43 (really good) Mother’s Day gifts you can make.
Hope you have a happy weekend. And to all the moms out there, happy Mother’s Day!
5 comments | Click here to reply
[…] 8. Hang on to your empty lotion bottles because they make for great recycled succulent planters. […](Green) Thumbs Up: 23 Unique DIY Planters You'll Actually Want to Make - Paper and Stitch
I really like those canvas wall pockets!Felicia
The hooks are super stylish, thanks for sharing this!Michelle
I love how a handful of simple styling tips can make sure a great difference to a small space!
These ideas sound so fun. The circle pillows sound fun.Courtney