This week was a fun one, with a couple of shoots that included a whole lot of peaches (sneak peek here) and a field trip to a working farm outside of the city. Which you may have seen a glimpse of over on Snapchat (follow me @brittnimehlhoff). Have you ever been to a fruit and veggie farm before? It was so amazing. I think I could have stayed forever…the stress literally melts away out there.
It was just a day trip though. And I’m back at home, getting ready for the weekend (yay Friday!) with this week’s 7 DIYs to try…
1. sugarcane necklace DIY from For the Makers
2. watermelon papaya rum smoothie recipe from Sugar & Cloth
3. homemade froyo (in 3 flavors) and waffle cones
4. sewn rope bag DIY from Honestly WTF
5. happy happy happy DIY printable
6. mini pop piÃ±ata DIY from For the Makers
7. how to dye leather shoes like a pro
Hope you have a good weekend!
6 comments | Click here to reply
Agreed. That bag looks really cool, Kait.Brittni
That rope bag is so cool!!Kait
I loved that leather shoe DIY! Looks so fun!
Thanks Monique. The leather shoes were SO easy to dye. You should try it!Brittni
These are awesome links! Those leather shoes are absolutely gorgeous!Monique | WritingMonique