This week was a fun one, with a couple of shoots that included a whole lot of peaches (sneak peek here) and a field trip to a working farm outside of the city. Which you may have seen a glimpse of over on Snapchat (follow me @brittnimehlhoff). Have you ever been to a fruit and veggie farm before? It was so amazing. I think I could have stayed forever…the stress literally melts away out there.
It was just a day trip though. And I’m back at home, getting ready for the weekend (yay Friday!) with this week’s 7 DIYs to try…
1. sugarcane necklace DIY from For the Makers
2. watermelon papaya rum smoothie recipe from Sugar & Cloth
3. homemade froyo (in 3 flavors) and waffle cones
4. sewn rope bag DIY from Honestly WTF
5. happy happy happy DIY printable
6. mini pop piÃ±ata DIY from For the Makers
7. how to dye leather shoes like a pro
Hope you have a good weekend!