Yay! Friday. Today I’m spending the day organizing and moving boxes from one part of the studio to another. Riveting stuff, I know! So, who knows what excitement the weekend will bring. 🙂
What are you up to? Want to try some DIYs? Because I totally have some for you. Here are 8 projects to get you through the weekend. All over #1, 2, and 4! Which ones are your faves?
1. five minutes DIY bento boxes from Sugar & Cloth
2. DIY ‘paper bag’ shorts from Fabrica de Imaginacion
3. hot dog balloon garland DIY from The House That Lars Built
4. DIY hanging organizer from The Lovely Drawer
5. naturally dyed DIY napkins (with turmeric)
6. DIY pizza collar from Studio DIY
7. side swept braid and wave hair tutorial
8. DIY party ideas on a budget from Oh Happy Day
Hope you have a happy weekend.