Peanut butter recipes have been creeping up on my feed a lot lately and it’s making me all kinds of hungry. So, I rounded up some of my absolute fave ways to use peanut butter in desserts. There are peanut butter macarons, pb ice cream, donuts, waffles, etc. The donuts look SO good!
Here are 19 sweet treats to make with peanut butter…
1. (above) peanut butter and jelly waffles
2. peanut butter cup puff pastry donuts from Sugar and Soul
3. chocolate peanut butter cup bark from Love and Olive Oil
4. chocolate peanut butter sprinkle cake from My Name is Yeh
5. organic no-bake energy bites (with peanut butter)
6. inside out peanut butter cups from Edible Perspective
7. peanut butter cream filled donuts from How Sweet Eats
8. homemade peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches
9. peanut butter cheesecake from How Sweet Eats
10. peanut butter meringue cake from Moje Wypieki
11. peanut butter cup sheet cake from Delish
12. boozy peanut butter and jelly tart recipe from Sugar & Cloth
13. chocolate peanut butter macarons from Oh Sweet Day
14. peanut butter and jelly waffle ice cream
15. homemade peanut butter and jelly cups from Handmade Charlotte
16. peanut butter brownies from Love and Olive Oil
17. peanut butter banana mini pies from designlovefest
18. peanut butter and jelly donut sandwiches
19. chocolate peanut butter banana pops from Hungry Girl Por Vida
Which peanut butter recipe is your fave? Have your own favorite pb recipes to share? Leave your links in the comments below.
17 comments | Click here to reply
I am not a big fan of peanut butter but these picture are so tempting. I really want to try the peanut butter macarons. Great post, its my first time here and will visit again.sharon
Peanut butter is my weakness!! All of these recipes looks soo delicious. My mouth is watering yum!!!Eden Passante
They all look so amazing! The donuts and cheesecake are making my mouth water.
Belle in Black and WhiteAnnabelle
oh ma gahd!!! the merengue and the bark and the waffles and well eveything!!!!! 🙂
WOW! All these peanut butter recipes…I want to try making the peanut butter and jelly ice cream sandwiches. YUM!
Jenn | http://lepetittato.wordpress.com/
Oh my these all look incredible! Especially love the peanut butter brownies 🙂
Wow! These. Look. AMAZING! I am definitely going to be making most of these delicious goodies!
C | charlottebucklephoto.comCharlotte Buckle
These look so delicious!! The first pic of the waffles is my dream breakfast!
I love peanut butter! I can eat it everyday and never get tired of it! I’m so happy you posted this blog post! Now I can eat peanut butter in 19 different ways, haha!Truc
You did not list Peanutbutter Fudge. My Daughter found on the Internet and shared a 4 ingredient recipe. Everyone has raved about it when ever I have made it. Super easy to make in the microwave.Wynona
Yum! I love desserts with peanut butter! This is such a handy round-up.Trina
I love love love peanut butter so I am pinning this so I can try some of these recipes later. I am especially intrigued by that peanut butter puff pastry donut 🙂Jen V.
I just love your website and I love sharing you recipes. I have a relationship and lifestyle blog called www.themoderndaygirlfriend.com and I just wanted to let you know you inspire me and I highlight you on my blog and socials! Have a beautiful day! LOVED THISModern Day GF
Oh yes! Agree that that cheesecake looks pretty dang good, Michelle.Brittni
The recipes look amazing, I have to try this peanut butter cheesecake!Michelle
Haha. Yeah, if you’re a peanut butter fan (and I am, obviously), there are a lot of recipes to try from this list, Tori. Yum!Brittni
Woah, is this real life??? Cuz this crazy list just seems too good to be true. Where do you even begin here!!!!!Tori//Gringalicious