Somehow this short week still felt pretty long, so it’s a good thing it’s Friday. Right?! If you’re jumping into any DIY projects this week, I have a handful of suggestions for you, including a DIY window seat and eco dyeing that creates patterns (which I had never even heard of before).
Click through for all 8 weekend project ideas.
1. DIY statement tassels
2. eco dyeing DIY from Frankie
3. large scale DIY rug (patchwork edition)
4. DIY fabric cocktail napkins
5. sequin skirt DIY from Oh Joy
6. organizational ideas
7. rainbow floor pouf project from The House that Lars Built
8. DIY window seat from Lovely Indeed
Hope you have a happy weekend.
7 comments | Click here to reply
This skirt looks so simple and beautiful. Thanks for sharing this post your pictures are really amazing.Jai
Very creative ideas! Than you for sharing!Lacy
Great ideas,I’ll try the second optionThe pink pineapple
Yes, that skirt is a good one, for sure Michelle. 🙂Brittni
That sequin skirt is so beautiful, but I also like the statement tassels!Michelle
Love the sequin skirt too, Courtney.Brittni
The sequin skirt sounds like a good idea.Courtney