Hard to believe, but one week from today is Valentine’s Day, which means that this weekend is the LAST weekend before February 14th to complete V-Day DIYs. So to bring you a little inspiration, here are nine Valentine DIYs to try this weekend…
1. giant heart photo booth prop and backdrop for Valentine’s Day
2. make this mini message bouquet for V-Day
3. organic heart shaped peppermint patties recipe
4. giant fresh flower ampersand photo booth prop and decor DIY
6. easy DIY cupcake toppers for V-Day
7. make these mylar treat bags for Valentine’s Day
8. deconstructed ombre florals (great V-Day gift or party decor)
9. super simple and delicious desserts for your valentine
P.S. My friend Caroline recently launched a new site called Made Vibrant and I wanted to share it with you guys. She does amazing hand lettering (and design). And I thought this DIY Mad Libs V-Day Printable, in particular, that she made would be something you’d want to check out (free download).
Hope you have a great weekend!
9 comments | Click here to reply
Love all of them, especially chocolate’s one!!2moiselles
My pleasure Allison. Hope you have a great weekend.papernstitch
Cute little round up – thanks for sharing!Allison Katelyn
Thanks Jenna. That’s always been one of my favorites. I need to do more big flower projects again. They were so fun to dream up.papernstitch
LOVE all of these…especially the floral & sign!
Jenna || Jennafifi.co.ukJenna
Thansk Kel! Hope you have a great weekend too!papernstitch
Love each and every one of these! Still head-over-heels for that giant heart. Happy Weekend, B!Kelly @ Studio DIY
Of course Caroline. Good to see you today girl!papernstitch
Thanks so much for including me, Brittni! Hope your readers enjoy the Valentine’s Day printable. Absolutely love all of the DIYs in your roundup!Caroline