After last weekend’s trip, I’m looking forward to taking it easy this weekend and catching up on a few things before we head out again in a couple of weeks for New Mexico. What are you up to this weekend? Any projects you’re thinking about over the next couple of days?
If so, I have a handful of DIYs for you to try. Here are my favorites from the week…
1. I’m actually pissed at myself for not thinking of this brass magnetic idea from The Merrythought. So clever and easy! Totally going to make a few with the leftover copper rounds I have from my DIY copper hair accessory project.
2. I was just thinking about making some brushstroke mugs and Fall for DIY beat me too. Love these.
3. DIY skinny bow ties for the ladies because we can rock ties too.
4. I have some pom pom socks from Hansel from Basel, but I love this DIY version from Oh Joy too…plus their sheer!
5. How to make upcycled t-shirt totes (bags made from old t-shirts) in five minutes!