Before I head out for the weekend, I have a few DIYs to share. Naturally. And to get you inspired to organize and create in the new year, this roundup is a themed one – focused on projects to either a) get you organized or b) get your creative juices flowing. Hope you’re able to knock a couple of these out over the weekend.
1. Give your bookshelf a uniform look with DIY trick from Chloe Moore Photography.
2. Make gilded mini notebooks with Eat Sleep Cuddle.
3. Construct a leather handle box for supplies with Melissa Esplin for WhimseyBox.
4. Cut a cork cloud bulletin board with me on Paper & Stitch.
5. Create a cool wood chalkboard to do list with Sugar & Cloth.
6. Make a cork letter tack board with Bliss Bloom.
7. Build and organize a corner shelving unit with Mandi Johnson for A Beautiful Mess.
That will d it for me this week. Hope you have a great weekend!
10 comments | Click here to reply
Haha. Of course Chloe. Love that project..and your photography.papernstitch
Thank for featuring my crazy OCD labor of love book covering on your beautiful blog!! xoChloe Moore
love that box w/ the handle…and those little books!rox
I love the number 2!Jenna
Jenna || Jennafifi.co.uk
All of them. I want to do all of them!Josie
Great roundup! I love the cloud bulletin board, it’s so cute!Emily
Isn’t that cool Chelsea? I found about clear chalkboard paint from Ashley (Sugar & Cloth) and I use it all the time now. Love it.papernstitch
Clear chalkboard paint?! Amazing.chelsea
Lovely ideas! I already know what I’m gonna try this Weekend. Thanx!!!Angela
They’re all sweet but I love the clear chalkboard paint on the wood!Hannah