Before I head out for the weekend, I have a few DIYs to share. Naturally. And to get you inspired to organize and create in the new year, this roundup is a themed one – focused on projects to either a) get you organized or b) get your creative juices flowing. Hope you’re able to knock a couple of these out over the weekend.
1. Give your bookshelf a uniform look with DIY trick from Chloe Moore Photography.
2. Make gilded mini notebooks with Eat Sleep Cuddle.
3. Construct a leather handle box for supplies with Melissa Esplin for WhimseyBox.
4. Cut a cork cloud bulletin board with me on Paper & Stitch.
5. Create a cool wood chalkboard to do list with Sugar & Cloth.
6. Make a cork letter tack board with Bliss Bloom.
That will d it for me this week. Hope you have a great weekend!