This weekend, I have home decor projects on the brain. Must be all the time I’ve been spending at home lately. So, I put together a handful of my favorite (home decor) DIYs to try this weekend to make your space feel like home sweet home. Click through for all 12 do-it-yourself ideas!
1. how to make a modern side table – Yep! This is a DIY.
2. DIY peg rail organizer – This one has been a lifesaver for our landing area.
3. hand painted DIY floor tiles – SO many pattern and color possibilities!
4. how to make a large scale rug – My most popular DIY project ever!
5. DIY bathroom organizer – One of my personal faves, that I use nearly everyday.
6. reversible pillow DIY – Who doesn’t love a pillow project every now and again?
7. DIY wall hooks for the entryway – A minimal way to hang items in the entryway.
8. DIY shelf idea – I have these hanging in my son’s room.
9. how to propagate plants (the easy guide) – Perfect for spring!
10. DIY circle pillow – Good beginner pillow project.
11. hanging DIY wall organizer – I have one in my bedroom AND bathroom.
12. easy planter hack – I do this all the time!
Hope you have a happy weekend.
4 comments | Click here to reply
I am a big fan of DIYs, and this has to be a must try! 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing this, will definitely try this one of these days!Emery Ocampo
OMG! I love the DIY tiles!!!!! I must try this too!Kyra Rodriguez
These DIY’s are so awesome! I’ll have to try themCourtney Hardy
Love the sofa in photo #6. Any chance of a brand name in this? The color is perfect.Z