Easter is less than a week away and after sharing DIY Easter baskets, the coolest things to fill Easter baskets with, and an Easter entertaining post, I thought I better quickly get around to sharing my fave Easter egg DIYs before it’s too late!
As far as Easter egg decorating goes, I think it’s something that almost everyone does last minute anyway, right? So, there’s still plenty of time before Easter rolls around. Here are 16 unique DIY Easter egg ideas to try before this Sunday…
1. an Easter egg hack that will give you more unique egg colors
2. golden Easter eggs from She Knows
3. calligraphed egg DIY from Oh Happy Day
4. Kool-Aid dyed Easter eggs
5. artist portrait Easter eggs
6. DIY alphabet eggs from Lovely Indeed
7. painterly pastel Easter eggs
8. polka dot Easter eggs with an unlikely material
9. ombre Easter eggs from The Crafted Life
10. brushstroke Easter eggs from Idle Hands Wake
11. doodle Easter eggs with permanent marker
12. graffiti inspired Easter eggs
13. palm frond Easter eggs from Best Friends for Frosting
14. colorful marbled eggs from Alice and Lois
15. balloon dipped Easter eggs
16. naturally speckled Easter eggs from Homey Oh My
When do you normally dye Easter eggs for the holiday? Way in advance, the day before, the day of?!
P.S. For more Easter DIYs to try, head over here: Easter projects you’ll love.